Our new concept is ideal for entrepreneurs wishing to start their business, the self-employed or for stable and larger businesses wishing to set an auxiliary office on the south shore. In fact Espace Co|labor is a hive of daring businesses bringing together players from different companies in one friendly place. Our spaces become a place for meetings and suitable exchanges for business development and networking.
We offer a space including the furniture, access to internet by cable and a Wi - Fi area. Your leasing will give you access to a conference room to meet your customers, and a kitchenette is also available in the space.
All this nearby:
- Downtown of Montreal located at ten minutes by crossing the Champlain Bridge;
- Champlain Mall, where you can find shops of all kind and a restaurant area;
- Panama bus terminal linking Downtown Montreal, at a seven minutes walk from the building / Future train station of Réseau Électrique Métropolitain (REM);
- Saint-Hubert Airport is located at 15 minutes from the building;
- Café-Resto inside the building;
- Shower available for the users of the building;
- The building is equipped with an access card and alarm system;
- Several others commodities and restaurants on Taschereau boulevard.